Getting Started With XPlan
- Go to 'Customers' → 'Integrate with External Service'
- Select 'XPlan Settings'
- Enter your XPlan settings (URL, Username, Password)
- Use the 'Test Connection' button to ensure your details are valid.
- Use the 'Save Settings' button to save your XPlan settings.
- Go to 'Customers' and select 'XPlan Sync' to start syncing your contact data.
The Import Process
XPlan integration is currently a 1-way sync. It does not update group fields or any data within XPlan at this time.
Client Heartbeat's XPlan importer will only import customers where the following conditions are met:
- They are a client, not a prospect or a vendor
- The client has a 'preferred email address'
The following information is retrieved from XPlan:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Preferred Email Address
- Adviser Name (to identify which client has which advisor for your office)